"Mindfulness has brought me a new appreciation for my life and this is an outlook I’d like everyone to experience. A huge thankyou Tammy, I feel like a happier and calmer person who is more in control of their thoughts. "
- Sabreen, class participant
This session is guided by accredited teacher Tammy Driver, who is registered with BAMBA (the British Association of Mindfulness-Based Approaches) and trained in trauma-sensitive mindfulness.
In this masterclass you'll discover:
- the power of mindfulness to help you feel your best mid-life
- why we need to talk about perimenopause more
- tried and tested mindfulness techniques to feel more alive and present in the moment
- a relaxing meditation
- simple practices to help incorporate mindfulness into your daily life
- suggestions for the next step on your journey for those who wish to go deeper.